- 2 lbs salmon cut into 4 portions
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/2 red onion sliced or diced
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro chopped
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together. Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Chop the avocado, onion, lime juice, and cilantro. Chill until serving time.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness.
- Top with avocado salsa and enjoy!
Recipe and image via The Cookie Rookie
As always, if you have a favourite recipe that you would like to share, email us at email@example.com